Thursday, November 5, 2009

Getting it Right

We today had a struggle of getting Nikki to eat the right foods and to get on a good workout regimen. Nikki and I had a day that was a battle of the wills. I had to work with the staff to get her to eat. She had some nausea today and it was difficult to eat. We are also working on her getting into a walking schedule. She has a new friend and she nicknamed him He-Man. The pole has a an, "H" in the middle of it and it is very bulky. We are headed into the weekend and this will be a tough saga to re-enter into. Please pray that the Lord give us things to occupy our time here. I wish I had more to say but it is getting hard to get motivated to keep this up, but I know that I need to, as it is a huge avenue for prayers. Thanks to all and please excuse my shortness.