Saturday, October 3, 2009
Home Alone
Well today was a good but sad day. We took my Aunt Nancy back to the airport, after staying with us for 3 weeks. She absolutely was a blessing for us to have around for that time, but it will also be good for Nikki, Ryker and I to have these next couple of weeks just the three of us. This week we did get an answer to prayers as to where to go for the stem cell transplant, Praise God. We still need prayer for a match as Nikki's siblings will be tested this week. Nikki and I are currently in the hospital for her to get a transfusion of platelets. We are taking one day at a time and thankful that the Lord has blessed us with her health (all thing considered). We are enjoying this time at home and her spirits are doing well, but I don't know how long they will be this way since the ominous day of leaving for the stem cell transplant is on the horizon. She is doing all of the things that a mother and a wife do everyday, which is a wonderful sign of her psychological state of mind. Christ is by our side everyday and he has been there to pick us up on the days that we are down. Thank you to all of you for your prayers. I will update this again in a week to inform everyone of any dates that we know moving forward in the up and coming months. God Bless.