Friday, September 25, 2009

T.G.I.F.

The phrase says everything. We are back to the homestead in the morning. Today was another day that drug on. We are grateful for all the staff here at Boulder Community Foothills Hospital, they have made our time here an experience to remember. We today watched a movie and played crosswords and finished yet another puzzle. We have asked Aunt Nancy to stay another week and she thankfully accepted our request. Nikki today read through about 8 cards this morning and we started packing up for the morning. We have been playing the song, "Home" from Michael Buble and it's is our theme song during this journey. (If you have not heard the song, google it and listen, you will understand). I will be giving updates once a week on the Blog over the weekends. I will put all the information we find out during the week on there and also let you know when we are scheduled to go back into the hospital in a month or so. The prayer for this month is that Nikki would find a match with her siblings, we pick the correct hospital for the procedure, and that I would just figure our how to manage life during this time, as it is very overwhelming. Thanks to everyone for your prayers and cards. God Bless you until we talk again.