Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Another Knockout

Nikki went through her 3rd bone marrow biopsy today. She was given a heavy dose of darvaset and adavan which knocked her out for most of the day. The procedure was successful and they got what they needed. We should know the result within 48 hours of what is going on inside her body. We will continue to keep plugging along. Nikki is being such a warrior through all of this and even though she has been inside this hospital for almost a month she is still strong. (Only person I know that could do this). She did however have a tough day as her hair is starting to come out in chunks and I think in a day or two we are shaving it. (This is devastating to her, as she said, "I now look like a cancer patient. w/tears) Her family is doing an amazing job taking care of our physical needs while we are going through this. Thanks to everyone for our spiritual needs. Please pray specifically for a Leukemia Free Bone Marrow. God Bless