Saturday, October 31, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Well here we are again. Today was extremely difficult for Nikki. She had to leave Ryker @ home with the knowledge that she will not be seeing him for 30+ days, which is going to be an extremely difficult thing for her to get through. We are in our room and situated as well as we can. We also began to meet the staff, so far so good. The emotions of today were overwhelming and I just pray that they get better as we progress through this long journey. The one thing that I would ask everyone to say numerous prayers about is the ability for the care team to make some sort of exception to allow Nikki to see Ryker somewhat. Sorry I don't have more to say but it has just been a long day full of emotions and I am numb myself. God Bless and please send many prayers upward. Thank you!