Sunday, August 9, 2009
Independent Nikki
Today was the first time Nikki was on her own. I left @ 840am to do some yard stuff and Brock showed up @ 10am. She was asleep during that time but it was the first time she was independent of anyone being in the room with her. The only thing to report today of any significance was the fact that her H and H count (Hemoglobin and Hematocrit) were actually up today vs down which is were logic would say it would go. Her platelets continue to go up each day which is another weird thing, I guess I should say God thing. Her spirits today were a little sluggish but that is to be expected as we enter in the Nadar days (7-10) which is when she will be at her weakest. Thanks to everyone for the suppport and we will talk again tomorrow.