Saturday, December 5, 2009

Out to Lunch

Well yesterday was a very, very, very long day. I will not bore you with the details just know that my not doing the blog was because I checked out mentally at 6pm. The day was full of activities with the biggest one being Nikki's Colonoscopy which was par for the course. The running around yesterday just caught up with me and the icing on the cake was being stuck in rush hour traffic for over an hour. Today was the first time we got to spend a full 24 hours at home without having to do something hospital related. It was a blessing. Nikki today had a good day and was just thankful to spend the whole day with Ryker. Aunt Nancy and I did some errands today and we are just going to have a relaxing evening. Tomorrow we are going in to check Nikki's Blood Levels. We will get the results of her Colonoscopy on Monday and then we will let everyone know what is going on. I will pass on tomorrow's entry and update everyone on Monday. God Bless and enjoy your Sunday.