Sunday, November 29, 2009

Mr. Clean

Today started out with Nikki and I waiting for the Doctor to arrive to find out what their plan of action was going to be for Nikki. Late last night we found out Nikki had a dip in numbers and that was unexpected, her number were 944 ANC's. I was planning before that to go home today and clean for 12 hours in preparation for Nikki's return home on Monday. She wanted me to stay here at the hospital until the the team came in and gave her the news. Praise God they kept us on schedule, however today was still a mentally exhausting day for Nikki and I, as we approach a possible discharge with the way she is feeling. I did go home and clean all day long, and now the house is spotless. For those of you that don't know Nikki personally, her dirty days are most peoples clean days (She is meticulous with cleanliness). She did get a neupogen shot today to help her WBC's and ANC's. We had a tough day but not a bad one. Thank you all for your support during this process and we are praying that she goes home soon and we can get out of this deadly place (literally, patients here are having really rough days). God Bless and can everyone say a special prayer for one of our neighbors (Dave Godby) here who backsliding with his cancer.