Sunday, September 6, 2009
Ground Hogs Day
Well needless to say we did not get out today. The day started out as a real drag. Nikki did not want to get out of bed nor eat. It took me an hour and a half to convince her to get up and eat and then a nurse came in and talked with us for an additional hour and half before our day got started. When our day finally began it was 1:30pm. Being here yet another day has been a drag because it is like we are having to redo yesterdays events about getting prepared to leave. (Ground Hogs Day) The only good thing that came out of today was that we had conversations that will help Nikki out once she leaves here and that was well worth it. We should have better numbers by tomorrow but Nikki and I are planning on being here tomorrow, and hopefully our reverse psychology will work out and not to our detriment. I hope everyone has a great labor day and hopefully when I write this blog tomorrow it is from our home. God Bless.