Monday, August 31, 2009

One Month Anniversay

Today marked the one month date of being here in the Hospital. Hopefully this is our last week here. This is one anniversary that we do not want to celebrate again. Being in the hospital for a month now has been a mental drain for all of us, especially Nikki. I can only say thanks to each and every one of you for your support during this time. Nikki's mental stability during this time has been amazing and we have no doubt that God is helping her through this because she could not do this on her own without going stir crazy. The Doctors are just waiting around to have her absolute nuetrofills register 1.0. Today overall was a drag, due to the fact that we have missed the whole month of August. On a better note, some of Nikki's hats arrived today, she got to model them, and I must say, "She looks fabulous!" I hope everyone started the week off well and please say a special prayer after reading this that her WBC's recovers quickly. God Bless.