Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hair today gone tomorrow!!!!!!!!

First let me say Nikki came up with today's title. Well today was a day of haircuts. Last night and early this morning I shaved my head bald. Then this afternoon Nikki had a lady from a local salon show up and cut her hair. I will let you know she went with a bob look, and it looks amazingly Asian. If I could depict a picture of her I would compare her to a little China doll (Japanese though). It really makes her Asian features pop. It was tough on her emotionally and I must say that with only a few bumps she has handled it well, and is beginning to embrace her new look. Those of you that know Nikki know that she hates change but in this instance she knows it is part of the process. At the end of the day she looks stunning as usual, now just in a more distinctive, sophisticated Japanese look. As always say a few extra prayers tomorrow in church that this is our last weekend at the hospital. God Bless.